Monday, November 4, 2013

Swirl Earrings

Posted by Unknown On 12:31 AM No comments
I bought these mother of pearl beads online on a whim, but when I got them I had no idea what to do with them. I wasn't sure if I even liked them. They were kind of chunky and didn't coordinate well with the other beads I had. I did like the colors that I got and the luster finish. Finally, I decided to just use them alone and practice some wire spirals.

Here are two pictures of the front. They are nice and smooth.


And here is a picture of the back. Kind of bumpy, but still shiny.



I like how they turned out, and because they are simple they match really well with a lot of my outfits! I even made them in some other colors.



I sold the green and white ones, but the pink ones are still in my Etsy shop.

Check it out if you'd like: https://www.etsy.com/shop/JustJaunty/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search